Stapleford Health and Rehab Centre is looking to hire a part-time Kinesiologist at their Regina clinic. At Stapleford, we believe movement is medicine, and therefore value the role of a kinesiologist within our multidisciplinary private clinic.
The successful candidate of this position will conduct assessments, prescribe and design exercise programs for WCB, SGI, and private clients, and instruct group classes. This position will allow the candidate to work with clients and who have injuries, chronic conditions, athletes, and the general population while working in a fast-paced and motivating environment. It would be best if the candidate has previous experience teaching and leading group fitness classes.
In this role you will:
- Conduct exercise assessments and perform functional evaluations
- Design and implement exercise program and progress programs as needed
- Supervision of clients completing exercise programs and provide modification and education as needed
- Document SOAP notes for clients
- Instruct, lead, and demonstrate exercise for group classes
- Work with our other health practitioners to return clients back to full function
- Bachelor of Kinesiology degree or equivalent
- CSEP-CEP Certification
- Member of Kinesiology Association of Saskatchewan
Please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected]