House Calls Physiotherapy is seeking an experienced, skilled and motivated Kinesiologist to work collaboratively on a contract basis, to deliver in-home or in-facility exercise programming to clients with a variety of chronic conditions. This is a subcontract position which allows individuals to work as much or as little as they want.
- In consultation with the physiotherapist, program and deliver in-home and/or in-facility exercise to clients with multiple conditions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Deliver in-home exercise programming (typically 30 minute sessions 1-3x per week) depending on the client
- Programming includes rehabilitation exercises, strength training, balance, functional rehab, cardiovascular, active, passive range of motion and stretching and other creative exercise techniques to motivate and improve the client’s overall function
- Be able and willing to travel to various locations throughout the City of Saskatoon
- Can be in-home or in-facility (long term care homes, personal care homes)
- Be willing to use own vehicle. Gas stipend is available
- Communicate and schedule with caregivers and/or family members
- Chart progress and summary notes; report to the physiotherapist
Education and Training:
- 4 year Bachelor of Kinesiology degree
- Willingness to register with Kinesiology Association of Saskatchewan (KAS)
- CSEP-CEP (Clinical Exercise Physiologist) is preferred
- Valid drivers license and access to own vehicle
Please Contact Kelly Murtland 306.229.3905 or email [email protected]