If you’re an energetic, enthusiastic Kinesiologist seeking personal and professional growth, CBI Health has an excellent opening that will enable you to meet your career goals while enjoying the support of one of the largest healthcare networks in Canada.
Our CBI Health Centre is looking for a full-time Kinesiologist to complement our talented interdisciplinary team. This is your opportunity to do the work you love every day. Using your exercise therapy skills, you will achieve outstanding clinical outcomes and client engagement with the people that you treat while helping your clients to return to work and everyday activities at all stages of rehabilitation.
Please send your resume to Heather Kardal [email protected]
As a Kinesiologist, you will:
• Treat Motor Vehicle Accidents (MVA), LTD, WCB and private patients in a gym setting
• Work with an interdisciplinary team in matters regarding treatment, progression of treatment and management of the client
• Design and implement a therapeutic exercise program to meet the identified client needs
• Complete employer assessments such as Physical Demands Analysis (PDA), Post Offer Employment Testing (POET) and Functional Abilities Evaluation (FAE) to confirm job capability of essential job demands
• Prepare progress and discharge reports delegated by the treating clinician
• Assist the treating clinician with return to work planning
• Ensure the gym area is presentable, organized and free of obvious safety hazards.
To take on the role of Kinesiologist, you must:
- Be a graduate of a University Kinesiology program
- Be eligible for membership with the Kinesiology Association of Saskatchewan (KAS)
- Possess a certification in Clinical Exercise Physiology (CEP)
- Have 1-2 years experience practicing as a kinesiologist in a rehab setting
- Have excellent time management and organizational skills and the ability to work independently
- Be comfortable working collaboratively within an interdisciplinary team
- Have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Be empathetic with an effective ability to build rapport with patients
- Be proficient in the use of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Be able to work both independently and as part of a team, and to facilitate our clients’ needs by exceeding their goals
What CBI Health offers you
- Continuous learning and skills development, including management opportunities
- Training and mentoring from a national network of experts
- Competitive compensation with comprehensive benefits and rewards package, including group health, dental and vision benefits, paid 100% by the employer
- Excellent administrative support, so you can focus on your patients
- Flexible hours, which allow work-life balance and focus on quality of life
For millions of Canadians, CBI Health is where better begins. We are Canada’s leading community healthcare provider, reliably delivering innovative rehabilitation and home care programs that help our clients achieve their health goals. With 250+ locations and supporting more than 800 communities, people are at the heart of what we do. Every day, all across the country, our 13,000 staff work together to make a meaningful difference in our clients’ lives and help shape healthcare for the better. Learn more at cbihealth.ca.
CBI Health is proud to be recognized by Deloitte as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies for the 15th year in a row. A huge thank you to all our team members, whose dedication, passion, and innovation have enabled us to achieve this recognition year after year.
CBI Health is committed to providing a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace where everyone feels safe and accepted as their authentic selves. We actively seek qualified candidates who share our commitment to equity and inclusion and contribute to the diversification of ideas and perspectives that help us innovate and provide the best possible care to our clients.
We welcome applications from all individuals regardless of race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristics that make each of us different.