The City of Saskatoon is looking for Weight Room Attendants at its leisure centres.
Positions are contracted shifts that involve mostly evening and weekend work.
- Welcome patrons and perform weight room orientations
- Demonstrate the use of fitness equipment using proper technique
- Answer fitness related questions
- Advise clients on positive lifestyle choices
- Perform other site-specific fitness and recreation programming duties
- Monitor safety of participants
- Encourage physical distancing
- Educate patrons to ensure cleaning of equipment after each use
- Clean and disinfect equipment as required by COVID-19 safety protocols
- Wear masks as directed by City of Saskatoon safety protocols
- Complete Fit for Duty form prior to each shift
Candidates must be self-motivated, energetic, organized and responsible.
- Sc. Kinesiology, Physical Education or degree in a related exercise science field or currently enrolled in Kinesiology or a related exercise science field.
- CSEP Clinical Exercise Physiologist (CEP), CSEP Certified Personal Trainer (CPT), or ACSMcertified
- Valid First Aid and CPR
Rate of Pay is $20.75 per hour
Personal training opportunities are available.
Contact Kimberley Guillaume at 306-975-7808 for more information.
You may submit a resume in person at the Saskatoon Field House or send by e-mail to [email protected]