Accomplished Exercise Therapist looking for an independent and motivated individual to apprentice/assist with a busy personal practice. Hours are part- time and dependent on the successful candidate’s abilities with the intent to increase hours up to full time as you build your own practice. Hours and schedule are flexible and negotiable and will rely heavily on client needs and availability.
- CEP (Certified Exercise Physiologist Required)
- CRP ‘C’ and first aid
- Valid Driver license and access to own vehicle
- Bachelor a Kinesiology
Paid Hourly, Rate $20- $70 per hour depending on type of appointment
Looking for an Exercise Therapist to deliver in home client care for special populations, elderly, knee and hip replacements, and client with chronic disease (MS, Parkinson, Cancer and more). Client care might be one on one or in small group classes. Key responsibilities include carrying out in home exercise therapy programming and progressing clients.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The duties and responsibilities may include some or all of the following depending on work assignment and successful proponents skills:
- Willing to travel to local gyms or client’s homes
- Development and implementation of home and community based gym/exercise therapy programs
- Promotes maximum independence of the client in the home, in the community, and at work to support re-integration into the community
- Charting and administration work